Friday, May 8, 2009

Brody Is Always A Good Sport!

May 8, 2009.
When Anya and Alissa were little, I had a terrible camera! Especially Anya. That poor girl doesn't have very good baby photos! I had the kind of point and shoot that the negatives came out on a disk. (bad camera!) I got a little better one for Alissa. And an ever better one when Evan was born. But Brody is the lucky one. Grandma now has a great camera, and that poor little boy is always my practice subject. But he doesn't seem to mind.
Yesterday was the first time that it wasn't raining or so windy that you could hardly stand it! So we enjoyed the sunshine and took a few pictures.
Brody is always there with a smile! He might just like being outside. Whatever the reason, he sure is a good sport for Grandma.













I sure love this little boy! He is so easy to be around, always in a good mood. Well, as long as someone is holding him!
I wonder what Brody is thinking....Does Grandma always have that camera with her? Does she sleep with it?

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Alissa is lucky that you have a great camera and awesome talent to go with it! Great pictures1

Devin & Annie said...

As everyone says and which is definitly true, Brody is such a handsome little boy!

SunnyD said...

Awww.....so sweet. I've often wondered that about my kids. I've come to the conclusion that when they are babies, they just think the camera is an appendage. Like an arm but growing out of my face. :)

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Im so glad that you love taking pictures of him. I like to, but my camera just doesnt seem to get the job done, thank goodness for yours!