Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Me And My Girls....

Me And My Girls....
Pictures taken on Mother's Day 2009
We may not always see eye to eye on every subject, but we do think enough alike that we make it work! I use to think that the way I thought was automatically going to be the way my girls thought......well as naive as that sounds, I really did think that! Well, long story short, I have learned to embrace our differences! (I may not always like it) Both of our girls have wonderful qualities that make them very special. Anya, with her quiet well meaning way about her. She is always understanding, and looking for the best in everyone. And Alissa, who is very outgoing, always the one laughing, and never afraid to talk to anyone. Brody is a very lucky little boy. He has a mother that loves him very much, and would do anything for him!
We may not always have a perfect relationship. You know how moms and daughters can be! But what is perfect is my LOVE for my girls.


Two very special young ladies who make their mom smile!
Love You Girls!!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Arianne you are beautiful as well as your daughters are beautiful. You are a great mom! What priceless pictures :o)

Taryn said...

What a wonderful picture! Anya and Alissa are soo lucky to have a fun mom like you, and so blessed to have each other! There is nothing like the relationship between sisters!

Lynn said...

I love that first picture of the 3 of you. You have raised wonderful daughters Arianne and Howard!!!

Heather said...

What beautiful girls, you are so very lucky to have the kind of relationship that you do.

Tristy said...

I hope to have that relationship with my girls when they are adults. You must have done something right!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

holy cow, how did one family get so lucky to possess such beautiful people! GORGEOUS!!! ALL OF YOU!

SunnyD said...

Sheesh. You look like a sister...not the MOM!! Super cute pix...all of them. What a sweet little post!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

you do look like a sister and not a mom!! Yes we dont always agree on everything but you have to admite we can have fun together!