This year Thanksgiving was very quiet at our house, aside from hearing Howard hucking up a lung in the bathroom. At 1:30am. this morning I woke up to Howard bolting towards the bathroom, mumbling something about how sick he felt and it didn't stop until late this afternoon.
I sent out the calls to family(Seattle & Moses Lake) that they were still welcome to come, but that Howard was very sick!!! They chose to stay home, maybe the memories of Thanksgiving about 5 years ago was still too fresh in there minds!! I'll never forget that year, we spent it in Seattle with Howard's sister, her son Hayden was very sick with the stomach flu and it didn't take long for it to spread through the whole house! By the next day there were only 6 of us standing out of 12 people!!! No one wanted a repeat of that Thanksgiving!!!!! We missed everyone, but we made the most of our day together.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

1 comment:
Ahhhh, poor Howard :( He must be feeling better cause I saw him, Ev and Anya out shopping today! Bummer of a turkey day though, hope everyone else stays well!
Post a Comment