Friday, September 25, 2009

Just Passing Time...

Sometimes my days are very long! My baby is 14 years old!! I forget how your days can seem to go on for forever with a little one.
Brody and I spend a lot of time outside!! And I mean hours!!! I don't know what we are going to do when it gets cold out! Maybe we will be at McDonald's all day?!
Brody Bro. is always happy when there is water around!









That water in the birdbath isn't really very clean, but Bro doesn't care...


Howard and I can't get enough of this little man!! We always love having him, but it's kinda good that we can pass him off to mom and dad!!!!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I can see why sometime you can't get enough of Brody...so cute!!! Kids and Water!!!

Taryn said...

Arianne, you are so darn cute, thanks for the invite when I am lonely to just come visit you. I was just thinking the other day how it was so fun to be your visiting teacher. Even if it was just for a short time. I feel like I made another friend!

Devin & Annie said...

That is so fun! He is a little fish! It's definitly so nice to that Brody can have such a great relationship with his grandma!