oh i remember hylani's first bubble adventure. he was younger, so he was crawling in them. it's such a magical thing to a little baby. i love your pictures =)
Okay the second picture is like beyond awsome! It looks so cool!! And im sad I missed Brodys first bubbles, he lookes so amazed by them. Good thinking though, Ill have to try them with im too
we got an automatic bubble blowing gun thingy at the beach for Kambree and it's sitting on the kitchen counter, we haven't opened it yet, so this makes me want to get it out! He is such a doll, I was happy to get some snuggles in with him last night before he started getting a little sad :(
Our lives together began about 24 years ago when the farmers son came to pick up the Big city girl for a blind date.{at college} I don't think we spent much time apart after that night. We live in a wonderful little town in Eastern Washington where there is a lot of sports, friendly people and good friends. We love it here and so do our three beautiful children.
7 comments:
oh i remember hylani's first bubble adventure. he was younger, so he was crawling in them. it's such a magical thing to a little baby. i love your pictures =)
Okay the second picture is like beyond awsome! It looks so cool!! And im sad I missed Brodys first bubbles, he lookes so amazed by them. Good thinking though, Ill have to try them with im too
we got an automatic bubble blowing gun thingy at the beach for Kambree and it's sitting on the kitchen counter, we haven't opened it yet, so this makes me want to get it out! He is such a doll, I was happy to get some snuggles in with him last night before he started getting a little sad :(
those are some fun fun pictures! that Brody is sooo darn cute!!! I bet you just can't resist kissing him!
I hate how i always forget the small and simple usually are the best and most interesting! I love your pictures...you make them tell a story!
Arianne, you have a gift with the camera. I love looking at your pictures.
All of these pictures are great but the second one is AMAZING! What a handsome grandson you have!
Post a Comment