Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Basketball Season!!!

November 2008
It's Basketball Season!!!!
Every time I turn around, Evan is asking me to move the car so he can play B-Ball. I should know better and park on the street. I know how much he loves the game (like his dad!!) so I am always happy to move it. And anytime one of my children is willing to practice something, I'm all for that!


Baseball has always been Evan's favorite sport, but the other day he said " I think I am starting to like Basketball as much as Baseball"

Crazy Evan!

Working on his long shots.

He hopes to someday be tall enough to dunk!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SunnyD said...

Those pix are soooo fun! I love the second one! Evan...basketball ROCKS!!! Let me know when you are ready for me to smoke you at 1-on-1. :)

Kari said...

You DA-Man Ev!!!

Amy said...

Very cool pix! Lovin' the second picture tons!It is great that he is liking basketball better. The weather has been good to be outside and practicing those shots. Just wish my Taylor would take advantage and practice too. She just seems to always find something more important to do. ;)