Thursday October 30th 2008
Our Trip to Idaho to see Anya and visit family and friends
Evan and Brody at a rest stop somewhere in Idaho?
The first time Anya ever held Brody, she loves her nephew!
Alissa was excited to introduce her son to her sister.
Our 1st night in Idaho we stayed with my cousin Cheryl and her family.
On the left side of table: Alissa, Me, Anya and Evan. Howard in the back. Right side: George, Michael, Cheryl and Melanie. They have two other daughters, Michelle and Melissa. We are at Johnny Carino's.
We always enjoy visiting the Kidd family.
Our trip was four fun days, I took lots of pictures so I am going to add to our trip log every few days, so stay tuned!!!

4 comments:
Johnny Carino's is one of the places my parents take me when i visit home. I'm so happy Anya got to meet and spend time with Brody. I'm glad you all had a great time seeing everyone!
This trip was so much fun! I wish that it could have lasted longer, It was soo good to finaly get to see all our family that we dont get to see very often. And im really glad that Anya got to met Brody, she just loves him!
Dont forget Brody's in the back too mom! Geez
Post a Comment