Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Road Trip To Idaho

October 30th-November 2nd, 2008


It has become a tradition that we go visit Anya at college for Halloween weekend. We love to be in Rexburg and see all the college students dress up for Halloween! Just walking around campus is quite the entertainment, we think the whole town dresses up!!!


Anya had never met Brody before so we brought him to her, she is already in love!!! It was funny to see her want to hold him every second, I had to remind Alissa that she always gets to see him but Anya doesn't, so give him up!!


Howard's brother LaVar and his family came up from Bountiful to be with us, we haven't seen them in almost two years so we really enjoyed our time with them.


We were able to visit family and friends. My cousin Cheryl and her family live in Idaho Falls, so when we go see Anya we stay with them. It has been nice getting to know her, she lived in California so we didn't see each other very much. She has a Wonderful family!


Anya loves it at college, she moved into a new apartment complex that is right across the street from the Temple, it is BEAUTIFUL to see at night. She has lots of friends, works at Albertsons and is doing very well in her classes (she is in her senior year) We are very proud of her, and the wonderful young women she has become.

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Oh man I wish I would have known you were in town, I would have made a quick run to come and say hi!! You were less then a mile from my house!! We just live at the bottom of the hill from the temple!! Bummer....

Your girls are GORGEOUS!

Teresa said...

I bet Anya loved the visit and hated to see you leave.

Kim said...

Man he is getting so handsome! Anya looks so beautiful! There is just something sooo special about an aunt, I'm sure there will be a very special bond between them:)

Katie said...

I sure wish I could have been there, too! I can't believe Anya is in her senior year -- how exciting! Are you still thinking about coming to Utah for Thanksgiving???