Friday October 31st, 2008
Day 2
Day 2
Halloween in Idaho
We started the day off by hanging out with my cousin Cheryl, we then went to visit a friend and meet her new baby, she was born two days after Brody. Then we headed down the road to Rexburg to spend the day with Anya and Howard's brother, like I said before we really enjoyed visiting everyone, there is nothing like family and old friends.
My cousin Cheryl with Brody.
Alissa and Brody, with Katrina and Brynlee
We had to wait for Anya to get out of class, so of course Evan couldn't sit still and had to throw the ball around with Howard.Anya is lucky to wake up every morning and look at the Rexburg Temple across the street.
Anya's private room. She loves her new apartment, there are 5 other girls who share it with her, it is very large!! It's nothing like Dorm #5 where I stayed!!! (Evan at the computer)
The Rexburg Temple at Sunset.
3 comments:
I've been wanting to see the Rexburg temple...VERY pretty pix!
You are right. There's nothing better than family and old friends. What a special trip!
Hello:) I hope you don't mind...I TOTALLY blog stalked you off of Katrina's blog:) This is Lynette:) You LOOK amazing! What a beautiful family! I was totally and completely jealous when Katrina told me you stopped in...You're family are all grow-ed up...how did that happen?!?
It was great to see you - thanks for taking the time to stop!
Post a Comment