Halloween Night
October 31st, 2008
Grandpa "J" with Brody in the motel room, he was a little fussy, so Grandpa and his calm spirit can always sooth him, maybe he didn't like his pumpkin hat!?
After we ate at Applebee's for dinner we sat around the pool and played games. Two of Anya's FHE brothers came with her to hang out with us. Her friend Brandon does card tricks, now I'm not talking grade school tricks this is Chris Angel stuff!!!! My nephew Jared (16yrs) couldn't believe what he was seeing!!!
Evan and Jared being themselves.
Joy, Anya, Spencer and Brandon. They are very nice young men, she can always call them if she needs something or someone to carry heavy boxes up 3 flights of stairs!Joy is my sister-in-laws mother, we lived next to her and her husband when we lived in Moses Lake, we were so glad that she came with them to Rexburg.
My sister-in-law Susan Jensen with Brody.
Sue loves babies, she is a nurse and works with babies and there families.
My sister-in-law Susan Jensen with Brody.Sue loves babies, she is a nurse and works with babies and there families.

2 comments:
Love the picture of Howard and Brody by the window!
I clicked to type a comment and Lynn said exactly what I wanted to say:) I love the picture of Howard and Brody and I loved what you said about his calm spirit soothing him, I am a very firm believer that babies and children are so close to the spirit that they can sense that in others and Howard definitely has that aura:) I also love your picture of your sweet family... oh and Beaver Dick park:)
Post a Comment