Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Trip To Beaver Dick Park!

THE FAMOUS BEAVER DICK PARK!


Last year Anya was telling Evan and I that she went to a ward party at Beaver Dick Park, she said it with no little giggle or anything! Evan and I had to have her repeat it just to see if we heard it right! I know I should be more mature and not find the name of this beautiful park so funny but I can't help it!!!!! When ever Evan wants to make me laugh all he has to say is something like "Hey mom would you like to go to Beaver Dick Park with me?" We just loose it, maybe it is an inside joke with Evan and I. It is a beautiful park, but what is up with that name!



Jared and Evan think the name is as funny as I do!



Our happy little family.


Jared, Sue, Joy and LaVar Jensen

All us girls.

Sue and her beautiful mother Joy.




2 comments:

Lynn said...

I am on the same humor wagon as you :) Kooper and Evan talk about this park and try to rationalize the name and of course a 12 and 13 year old boy can think it is quite hilarious too. What is up with that name???

Kari said...

Ahhhhh Beaver Dick.... Just the name brings back memories. Thanks for the pictures too. The only thing that would have made it more memorable was if there was a foot of snow on the ground!!