THE COLORS OF FALL
I LOVE FALL!!!!
I LOVE FALL!!!!
I am a very visual person, so every year when fall rolls around I can't wait for the trees to start changing. First the greens change, yellows and oranges come, then the reds. Bushes get there berries and Kale is in the nurseries.
The crisp air also means getting out the scarves, long coats and hot chocolate!!!!
All of these pictures were taken right outside my front door, there is so much BEAUTY right outside we just need to slow down and look around.

This Maple tree has been giving us a show for about a month, right now it is a gorgeous deep red.




Every year I plant Kale in my pots after everything dies, It's a way to brighten things up for the winter.


Other beautiful colors in the yard.

One lone rose left in my front yard.
We just planted these winter Pansies in a pot, they are so pretty to look at, I hope they last all winter.

5 comments:
I love the fall colors too. Your maple tree is beautiful. Prosser is a pretty place in the fall! Great pix!
your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
Gorgeous pictures!!!
great pictures, i agree with teresa fall in prosser is my favorite time of year!
wow your pictures are gorgeous! I love fall too!
Post a Comment