Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grandma's Little Man.

November 18th 2008

Conversations with Brody

I asked Brody if he would like to have a photo shoot, and he was all smiles!!! I love how he seems to be telling me something, I'm sure he has lots to say!!!

Who could look at a face like that and not smile yourself and then laugh, Alissa was laughing so hard she couldn't stand up straight!!! We all love him sooooo much!!!

Brody says " Grandma is this a good smile?"


"You guys are so funny, now you know I can only hold my head up for so long!"

"Oh, when is uncle Evan getting home, I have to tell him about my day"

Posted by Picasa" I am getting tired, can we feed me?"

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Very, very cute! He is growing like crazy!

Amy said...

Okay, he is soooo darn cute AND has gotten soooo big! Great photoshoot Grandma! Those ALL deserve frames if you ask me. ;)

Lynn said...

I love these!! I have an empty spot on my fridge for one of them (wink wink)

Kari said...

Too cute Arianne! Loved his quotes.

Kim said...

Sooo cute, he definitely looks like Alissa to me. I love his expressions! Can't wait to meet him... are you guys going to be home for Thanksgiving?

lydia moyer said...

totally priceless, especially that first one! what an adorable little boy.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oh man he is adorable! That first one he looks exactly like Alissa to me!! Lucky kid!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

My little man is SO stinkin cute! I cant get over it. I love these pictures, and the little comments you put are hilarious! Great job Grandma!

Anonymous said...

O.K., Arianne - I got this "how to post to Arianne's site" down-pat. Your conversations with Brody were simply precious. It was a treat to see him in the flesh at Evan and Koop's game today. Your family is SO blessed in SO many ways.
Mimi (AKA, Lynn's mom)

The Burnetts said...

arianne- i love the photo shoot. I can't wait to see him next week!! I just want to reach through the screen and kiss him!!! So darn cute!!!!

Alan and Lynette said...

What a DARLING little boy! And such a good talker:)

Taryn said...

Seriously how could he get any cuter! Taryn walked by and said wow, he is definitly a Jensen! He thought he could really see Howard in him!

Katie said...

He looks so much like a baby Alissa in that first picture!